merrell mix master jam, kids' trainers boys' shoes sports & outdoor shoes cross trainers
- strobel construction - offers improved flexibility and an comfort.
- synthetic and mesh upper - provides a secure fit and high breathability through the shoe.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: manmade
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: lace-up
- heel height: 1 centimetres
- heel type: flat
- material composition: outer material 100 % polyester
- fit type: one size smaller than usual
- aegis® treated - stops odour causing bacteria, keeping your feet feeling fresh and comfortable.
- moulded nylon arch shank - provides torsional stability.
- eva midsole - tried and tested cushioning and ride.
product description synthetic upper construction and integrated mesh lining provide the shoe with a secure and stable construction that will provide a comfortable fit and keep the foot cool and dry. treated with aegis® the shoe stops odour causing microbes in their tracks, it never wears out, it won't leach out over washings and will never harm the environment; so your feet stay feeling fresh no matter how long, or how many times you exercise. the eva midsole provides tried and tested cushioning and comfort throughout your ride and the air cushioning heel unit absorbs impact shock to create a smoother contact with the ground. the moulded nylon arch shank provides a stiffer midfoot construction that is more resistant to torsion and flexion, creating increased stability through motion. manufacturer's description what began in the green mountains in vermont, usa, now roams the world. for over 26 years, merrell has been providing outdoor enthusiasts with quality performance footwear. as the needs of the outdoor enthusiasts have changed, so too has merrell's approach to addressing those needs. the concept of outdoor has broadened overtime, to include all types of activities and environments - both natural and urban. merrell is driven to keep pace with this evolution of the new outdoor concept, and continues to evolve. it has been written that what is important is not the destination, but the journey. so join us as we take you through the merrell journey - from all-leather hiking boots to plastic telemarking boots to the moc that created the aftersport category.